TeamViewer Manager is an optional database tool that stores your partner
details in a database that can also be shared over the network with
other supporters. Also includes sophisticated logging and reporting
functionality for your connections. TeamViewer Manager is only included
in the Premium licenses or higher. Without a license, this download is
restricted to a total of five partners and may be used for trial
Remote Control without Installation:
· With TeamViewer you can remotely control any PC anywhere on the
Internet. No installation is required, just run the application on both
sides and connect - even through tight firewalls.
Remote Presentation of Products, Solutions and Services:
· The second TeamViewer mode allows you to present your desktop to a
partner. Show your demos, products and presentations over the Internet
within seconds - live from your screen.
· TeamViewer comes with integrated file transfer that allows you to
copy files and folders from and to a remote partner - which also works
Works behind Firewalls:
· The major difficulties in using remote control software are firewalls
and blocked ports, as well as NAT routing for local IP addresses.
· If you use TeamViewer you don't have to worry about firewalls: TeamViewer will find a route to your partner.
Highest Security Standard:
· TeamViewer is a very secure solution. The commercial TeamViewer
versions feature completely secure data channels with key exchange and
RC4 session encoding, the same security standard used by https/SSL.
No Installation Required:
· To install TeamViewer no admin rights are required. Just run the software and off you go...
· Optimized for connections over LANs AND the Internet, TeamViewer
features automatic bandwidth-based quality selection for optimized use
on any connection.