Grid 2 (2013)
PC Game | Publisher: Codemasters | Developer: Codemasters | 5.72 GB
Languages: English, Japanese, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Polish, Portuguese Genre: Racing | Release Date: 28 May, 2013
Part of a long string of blockbuster racing games (including TOCA
Championship Racing, Pro Race Driver and the original Grid), Grid 2
challenges players to be fast, be first and be famous as they enter a
stunning new world of competitive motorsport. Following the success of
Race Driver: Grid — which set new standards for damage, AI, visuals and
introduced the Flashback time rewind feature (now adopted by many racing
games) — Grid 2 will again raise the gameplay and technological bar for
motorsport gaming and remain true to the series’ core value — it’s all
about the race. Grid 2 will also introduce the new TrueFeel Handling
System, which uses real physics to hit a sweet spot between
accessibility and simulation to deliver handling that is approachable
yet challenging to master.
Going behind the wheel of a handpicked selection of automotive icons
spanning four decades and three continents — USA, Europe and Asia —
players will race their way to the top of Grid 2′s new, evolving world
of motorsport. From Paris to Dubai, Miami to the sun-kissed California
coast and beyond, beautifully created city streets, licensed circuits
and edge-of-control mountain roads will become home to the most visceral
and exhilarating races in games. Grid 2 also sets new standards for a
racing multiplayer experience with an entirely distinct and extensive
gameplay component and unique progression system. Deep customization
options and integration with RaceNet will offer further immersion and
connectivity to extend each player’s GRID 2 experience.
• Prove yourself against advanced AI in aggressive, blockbuster races packed with wow moments
• Blaze your way to the top of a new world of motorsport
• Race a handpicked selection of iconic cars that represent the best in automotive engineering from the last 40 years
• Take on challenging licensed tracks, stunningly realised city streets and lethal mountain roads
• An extensive and separate online campaign redefines multiplayer racing games plus full RaceNet integration
• Powered by Codemasters? EGO Game Technology Platform for
jaw-dropping damage and stunning visuals, GRID 2 sets the standard for
technical excellent in racing.
• Race a handpicked selection of iconic cars that represent the best in automotive engineering from the last 40 years.
• Take on challenging licensed tracks, stunningly realised city streets and lethal mountain roads.
• The race comes alive with GRID 2?s TrueFeel Handling system for edge-of-control exhilaration.
• Prove yourself by entering and winning events across three continents
• Race Immersion Technology immerses you in the race like never before
• The long-awaited sequel to the BAFTA-winning, multi-million selling Race Driver: GRID
System Requirements Minimum:
OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.4Ghz or AMD Athlon X2 5400+
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 15 GB HD space
Video Card: Intel HD Graphics 3000 / AMD HD2600 / NVIDIA Geforce 8600
Sound: Direct X compatible soundcard
Additional: Broadband Internet connection
Additional Supported Graphics Cards: Intel HD Graphics 3000, Intel
HD Graphics 4000, Intel Graphics 5200. AMD Radeon HD2600 or higher,
HD3650 or higher, HD4550 or higher, HD5000 Series, HD6000 Series, HD7000
Series. NVIDIA GeForce 8600 or higher, 9500 or higher, GTX220 or
higher, GTX400 Series, GTX500 Series, GTX600 Series: AMD Fusion A8 or
If you like this game please support Developer / Publisher and BUY it.
Have you ever considered writing an ebook or guest authoring on other websites?
I have a blog based on the same information you
discuss and would love to have you share some
stories/information. I know my visitors would appreciate your work.
If you're even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an email.