Focus Photoeditor is a powerful image and photo editor, picture
retouching tool, web album creator, image browser and Photoshop Filters
Host Application for Windows. Besides its excellent ability to correct
digital photos, it has many rich tools and effects found in much more
expensive professional tools. And there are also many tools you can
hardly find elsewhere, such as Quick Fix Wizard, Effective and
Intelligent Automatic Corrections, Smart Color Replacement and extras
like a web-album builder, a batch processor and support for photoshop
* Loads fast, letting you immediately start to edit your pictures.
* Program does not eat up memory, it just uses the right amount
necessary for working: memory consumption does not grow with number of
layers or the number of pictures opened in the editor.
* Supports over 70 digital camera RAW formats.
* Has a very comprehensive and professional set of features.
* Has the best set of Automatic Photo Corrections available on the market.
* High quality photo correction algorithms, which are also finely tuned. An example is the new Unsharp Mask filter.
* Has a very easy to use Batch Processor with undo capabilities.
* Supports powerful ways of creating Selections and has separate undo history for them.
* Features great control over precise editing (exact positioning of
layers, precise cropping, printing in exact size and position etc..)
* Many options to save and export files (optimized size and preview for all formats)
* Very comfortable picture browser: lets you rotate, make backup copies, copy&paste, print picture files in a sheet
• Enhance Photos
- Focus Photoeditor has an impressive arsenal of tools for editing and
correcting digital images: Quick Fix Wizard, Exposure Compensation,
Fill-Back Light, Smart Flash-Reduce Hilights, Midtones Compression,
Adjust levels, Gamma, RGB curves, Hue / Saturation, Brightness /
Contrast, Shadows / Highlights, Histogram stretch and much more...
- When coming to automatic corrections our software is an excellent
choice as well: try its Quick Fix, Auto Contrast, Auto Stretch, Auto
Colors, Auto White Balance, Smart Flash, Reduce Hilights and many
- Focus Photoeditor 5 can read and correctly render pictures with Adobe RGB or any other embedded color profile.
- In v. 5 a special attention and accurate tuning was put in every
algorithm. With all its correction tools Focus Photoeditor will make
your pictures look incredibly clean, sharp and perfectly balanced.
In Focus Photoeditor any editing tool can be used with color mode or
with retouch mode. This gives you great flexibility in choosing the
right tool for retouching different parts of a picture.
* Very practical and easy to use is the Anti-RedEye. You can get rid of
this annoying problem very quickly: just select the eye color and choose
the tool to use (for example a round brush or an ellipse..) to achieve a
* The clone tool will let you remove unwanted details or duplicate existing ones.
* Also it's possible to lighten or darken details, Improve sharpness,
Increase saturation using any of the editing tools provided.
• Paint and Draw
Focus Photoeditor is an excellent painting and editing program. You can
paint, draw lines, polygons, ellipses and apply color, textures,
gradients and objects.
* Customizable brushes let you create any work of art.
* With Cloning you can turn your photos into paintings, by copying part of one picture onto another, using your preferred color.
* Edit precisely using grids and guides.
• Compose with Layers
Focus Photoeditor as every advanced image editor supports layers. Layers are very useful for:
* Experimenting photo correction without modifying the original picture.
* Creating photo collages of several images one on top of another.
* Adding Text with shadows and 3d look.
* Create nice transparent blend effects between pictures.
The advantages of using our program for layers are clear when you don't
have a lot of ram to waste. Infact FP's layers engine is designed to use
the least amount of ram as possible.
Do you have a spam problem on this blog; I also am a blogger,
and I was wondering your situation; many of us have created
some nice practices and we are looking to swap
strategies with other folks, please shoot me an e-mail if interested.