DebugBar is an Internet Explorer plug-in that brings you new powerful
features. View DOM Tree and modify tags attributes and css attributes on
the fly to test your page. View HTTP/S request to check cookies, GET
correct and optimize your code and html size of your page. See page
cookies, get pixel color on a page, make a page screenshot...
- Menu to customize the DebugBar and check updates.
- Toggle the Development bar
- Send page screenshot by email
- Color picker
- Resize IE window
- Zoom page
- View source code
- View MSHTML integrated ActiveX source code
- View HTML DOM Tree
- View original ad interpreted source code
- View tab attributes
- Edit tab attributes
- View HTTP and HTTPS headers
- View page cookies
- Validate html code for main page and frames/iframes
- Get information about currently loaded page
Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to mention that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts.
In any case I'll be subscribing for your feed and I'm hoping
you write again very soon!